Foundation Provides Scholarships
The Middlesex County College Foundation is providing scholarships worth $725,000 to students who have satisfactory grades and have filled out a scholarship application before June 15 to use towards thier tuition next semester . According to the college’s website, since 1957 Middlesex has given $12 million in scholarships to over 15,000 students. Pamela C. Hedberg, Scholarship Program Specialist said, “At this time, 567 awards totaling $725,000 have been made for this 2016-2017 academic year.” This foundation has had over 120 different scholarships to give out. If a student is awarded a scholarship, the money goes towards tuition and expenses at Middlesex. Some scholarships aren’t offered every semester. Hedberg said, “Our online application for fall 2017 will open on or before April 7. Students are able to apply using an online application and the program, called Award Spring, will match them to specific scholarships. We allow students to apply from early April until June 15 and then assigned review committee members will rank each application. The scholarships office will finalize awards based on the ranks before the fall tuition deadline.” Students must fill out FASFA in order to be eligible for a scholarship. For more information, please refer to https://www.middlesexcc.edu/scholarships/. You can reach the author at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More quovadisnewspaper News Articles
Recent quovadisnewspaper News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR QUOVADISNEWSPAPER
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
- America Answers European Sports Cars with the Corvette C8
- Obamas To Change The World Through Yet Another Book
- Observing The 2017 N.J. Governor’s Election
- The Gallery Features MCC Student James Tegan’s First Solo Art Show
- Is the Star Wars Prequel Trilogy still worth watching? Part 3: Revenge of the...
- Michael Jackson’s “I Shot the Sheriff” Matches the Quality of His Great...
- "My Fair Lady's" Message Warms Viewer's Hearts
RECENT QUOVADISNEWSPAPER CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Non-Profit Venture Fund Seeks to Support The American Dream
- Sustained Happiness Starts from Within
- Reverse Mortgages Benefit Younger Seniors
- Sunshine State Shining New Light on the Banking Industry
- Honoring Moms : How 3 Inspiring Women are Changing the World
- Look Before You Buy: Virtual Reality Comes to Home...
- Olympic Power Couple Teams Up to Fight Blood Cancers with...
- Two Meals in One: Arborio Rice, Perfect for Risotto &...
- New Nighttime Grind Guard Relieves Jaw Pain
- Why Yoga Relieves Stress, Improves Health and Balances...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Comic Book and Sports Card Show
- A Harvard Dean's 5 Essential Questions for Success
- COLLEGE STUDENTS: DO THESE THREE THINGS THIS SUMMER TO BOOST YOUR FINANCES
- Annual PepsiCo/SWE Student Engineering Challenge Gives Undergraduates Real-World Engineering Practicum
- Dallas Regional Chamber Targets National Millennial Workforce with New Talent Attraction Campaign, Say Yes to Dallas