The South Plainfield Library Hosts Event That is All About Apples
South Plainfield Library will be holding an event named “Apples: Dumplings, Cider and Jack” on Nov. 12 at 1 p.m. to teach event-goers about the importance of apples in the growth and development of New Jersey.
The woman presenting this event is Judith Krall-Russo, a food historian and tea specialist. According to her website, Krall-Russo has been studying the history behind New Jersey cuisine and explains her studies with humor and detail.
According to the library’s flyer, Krall-Russo will be explaining the history of the apple and the development of apple products, such as cider and applejack.
According to the flyer, the event is by registration only, and you can register by calling the library at (908)-754-7885, or visit the library at 2484 Plainfield Ave, South Plainfield, NJ.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More quovadisnewspaper News Articles
Recent quovadisnewspaper News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR QUOVADISNEWSPAPER
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
- Women's March on New Jersey Slideshow
- Basketball Game Slideshow - Middlesex County College vs Union County College
- Spotswood Art Studio Adds a Spin to Art
- New Star Wars Movie Comes to Theaters
- Dance Ensemble is Hosting Open Auditions
- Spotting Student Hotspots on Campus
- Looking Inside the Middlesex County College Library
RECENT QUOVADISNEWSPAPER CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Zulily Helps Moms Navigate the "Fourth Trimester" in Style
- Veteran Raises Capital Via Alternative Financing
- Stop Pests This Spring With These Safe, Simple Steps
- Have a Blast This Spring Break With These Must-Have...
- Seniors Find That Doing Good Is Good For You
- University Students Take Top Honors at CME Group's Annual...
- Telecom and Cloud Service Options Expand in Africa
- Depression Sufferers Find Hope With New Sound Technology
- Going With Your Gut -- Virtual Colonoscopy Simplifies...
- Entrepreneurs Provide TIPS! Monthly Yield Now Makes Sense
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Applications Available for Phi Kappa Phi Student Leadership Summit
- GREEN AMERICA: ONE MILLION TREES COULD BE SAVED EACH YEAR IF UNIVERSITIES SWITCHED TO ONLY RECYCLED PAPER FOR ALUMNI MAGAZINES
- Deadline Approaching for the Phi Kappa Phi Fellowship Program
- Entries Are Open for 9th Annual SVG/NACDA College Sports Media Awards
- Investor Bitcoin Investment Plans Guarantee Zero Losses